Do you ever feel like insomnia is sucking the life energy right out of you…
Leaving you worn out and depleted…
And making it impossible to enjoy even the simplest things in life?
Deep inside your brain, there's a group of nerve cells known as the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN).
It's like the thermostat for your sleep-wake cycle…
“Sleep Thermostat” for short…
Making sure you're awake during the day and asleep at night.
But when something throws it off — like:
Your immune system takes a hit…
Leaving you vulnerable to colds, flu, and viruses.
You're constantly forgetting things and missing deadlines.
Your mood is all over the place too:
You're irritable and short-tempered.
And it's not just you who's suffering.
Your loved ones are feeling the effects of your mood swings too.
Chronic sleep deprivation has been linked to serious health problems…
Like heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer.
Discover why our gummies are quickly becoming the best-kept secret of medical professionals, parents, top athletes, beauty influencers, shift workers… And anyone in need of quality shut-eye!
Helped Me Beat Insomnia“I’ve been waking up every 2-3 hours like clockwork for years.
Taste Just Like
I Can Feel Myself
Forget about choking on horse-sized pills that taste like chemicals, “melatonin hangover ” or low-potency gummies that do nothing to fix your sleep.
They Support My
I’m Happier &
By Far the Best
Tired of reading a mile-long list of ingredients on a label?
We like to keep it simple.
in an optimal ratio…
You know how people say that wine gets better with age?
Well, the same goes for cannabinoids — medicinal plant compounds in hemp.
And just like tannins and sugar in wine change over time…
Resulting in a more complex, smoother and mellower drink…
THC — the cannabinoid that gets you high— slowly transforms into a compound called CBN.
And though it’s only 1 molecular bond away from its high-inducing relative...
CBN’s sedating properties don’t make you high…
But trick your brain into sleeping better and longer.
CBD has been making waves thanks to its:
But did you know that research shows that CBD is more effective than THC in fighting insomnia?
Not only does it remove common barriers to good sleep — like pain and anxiety…
But it helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle by influencing the levels of adenosine and dopamine in the brain.
Imagine trying to get some shut-eye, but you’re feeling restless and can’t relax.
Or maybe your sleep is shallow and you keep waking up.
Now imagine having a tag team of sleep superheroes working together to bring you perfect sleep.
First, CBD comes in with its soothing powers…
Calming your mind and body.
Then, CBN steps up and takes over…
Lulling you into a deep and restful sleep.
Together they work in perfect harmony to help you get the rest you need…
And wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Many of our competitors cut production costs with cheaper low-potency ingredients (think chamomile or lavender)…
Hormone melatonin that may cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea…
Or their formulations have low doses of CBD …
Which has the OPPOSITE effect - making you MORE alert
But the biggest difference?
One serving (2 pieces) of our gummies has a whopping 15 mg of CBN…
Which is around 300% more than other CBN gummies!
And that’s NOT the only difference.
|High-potency – 2400 mg CBN+CBD / bottle|
|15 mg CBN / serving|
|65 mg CBD / serving|
|Pectin-based & Gelatine-free|
|No next-day grogginess|
|3 delicious fruit flavors|
|Made from American-grown hemp|
|Made in the USA|
|Easy to chew|
Just as Good As
I don’t want to mess with my hormones by taking melatonin, and this works just as good -
without any side effects or tolerance building.”
I Get the Deepest
Sleep of My Life
“ I've been struggling with insomnia forever and a day and have tried everything- from Benadryl to Nyquil to Unisom.
These sleep gummies are the real deal. Trust me when I say they're worth every penny.
I pop two of these about half an hour before I hit the hay, and by that 30-minute marker, I am out completely.
I get the deepest sleep of my life and I don’t wake up groggy at all.”
I LOVE They’re
“Melatonin never worked for me personally, so I’m stoked that these do!
As a vegan, I LOVE they’re pectic-based and gelatine free!”
We’re no rookie when it comes to making top-quality CBD products.
For the last 3 years…
We've been the go-to manufacturer behind the best-selling gummy brands you see on Amazon…
And we’ve been making CBD gummies, pain creams and tinctures for medical facilities across the country.
Now, we're excited to bring our insider expertise DIRECTLY to you with our own line of sleep gummies. And the best part? We're cutting out the middleman and passing the savings on to you by selling directly on our website.
You are fully covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Meaning, you MUST be fully satisfied with our product after taking it for 30 days.
If not, we will refund 100% of your money no questions asked.
Melatonin Was Making
My Nightmares Crazier
Without These, I’d
Be Up Till Dawn
Taste So Good That
1. www.sciencedirect.com. (n.d.). Cannabinol - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics. [online] Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/cannabinol [Accessed 5 Apr. 2023]
2. Kaufmann R. Use of a water-soluble form of cannabinol for the treatment ofsleeplessness. Int J Complement Alt Med. 2021;14(4):186–190. DOI: 10.15406/ijcam.2021.14.00558
3. Wong, H. and Cairns, B.E. (2019). Cannabidiol, cannabinol and their combinations act as peripheral analgesics in a rat model of myofascial pain. Archives of Oral Biology, [online] 104, pp.33–39. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archoralbio.2019.05.028.
4. Weydt, P., Hong, S., Witting, A., Möller, T., Stella, N. and Kliot, M. (2005). Cannabinol delays symptom onset in SOD1 (G93A) transgenic mice without affecting survival. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, 6(3), pp.182–184. doi:https://doi.org/10.1080/14660820510030149.
5. Liang, Z., Soriano-Castell, D., Kepchia, D., Duggan, B.M., Currais, A., Schubert, D. and Maher, P. (2022). Cannabinol inhibits oxytosis/ferroptosis by directly targeting mitochondria independently of cannabinoid receptors. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 180, pp.33–51. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2022.01.00
6. Cannabinol—charting new paths for glaucoma treatment. (n.d.). www.nature.com. [online] Available at: https://www.nature.com/articles/d43747-021-00052-8 [Accessed 30 May 2022].
7. Thornton, C., Dickson, K.E., Carty, D.R., Ashpole, N.M. and Willett, K.L. (2020). Cannabis constituents reduce seizure behavior in chemically-induced and scn1a-mutant zebrafish. Epilepsy & Behavior, [online] 110, p.107152. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yebeh.2020.10715
8. Scott, C., Neira Agonh, D. and Lehmann, C. (2022). Antibacterial Effects of Phytocannabinoids. Life, 12(9), p.1394. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/life12091394.
9. www.medicalnewstoday.com. (2020). How to use CBD for anxiety: Products, research, and safety. [online] Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-to-use-cbd-for-anxiety#:~:text=After%20the%20first%202%20months [Accessed 9 Apr. 2023].
10. García-Gutiérrez, M.S., Navarrete, F., Gasparyan, A., Austrich-Olivares, A., Sala, F. and Manzanares, J. (2020). Cannabidiol: A Potential New Alternative for the Treatment of Anxiety, Depression, and Psychotic Disorders. Biomolecules, [online] 10(11). doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/biom10111575
11. Atalay, S., Jarocka-Karpowicz, I. and Skrzydlewska, E. (2019). Antioxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Cannabidiol. Antioxidants, [online] 9(1), p.21. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox9010021.
12. Argueta, D.A., Ventura, C.M., Kiven, S., Sagi, V. and Gupta, K. (2020). A Balanced Approach for Cannabidiol Use in Chronic Pain. Frontiers in Pharmacology, [online] 11(561). doi:https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2020.00561.
13. Vigil, J., Stith, S., Diviant, J., Brockelman, F., Keeling, K. and Hall, B. (2018). Effectiveness of Raw, Natural Medical Cannabis Flower for Treating Insomnia under Naturalistic Conditions. Medicines, 5(3), p.75. doi:https://doi.org/10.3390/medicines5030075.
14. Nicholson, A.N., Turner, C., Stone, B.M. and Robson, P.J. (2004). Effect of Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol on nocturnal sleep and early-morning behavior in young adults. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, [online] 24(3), pp.305–313. doi:https://doi.org/10.1097/01.jcp.0000125688.05091.8f.
15. Food additives and hyperactive behaviour in 3-year-old and ... - the lancet (no date). Available at: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61306-3/fulltext (Accessed: April 10, 2023).
16. Soares, B.M. et al. (2015) Effects on DNA repair in human lymphocytes exposed to the food dye tartrazine yellow, Anticancer Research. International Institute of Anticancer Research. Available at: https://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/35/3/1465 (Accessed: April 10, 2023).
17. MF;, K.S.J. (no date) Toxicology of food dyes, International journal of occupational and environmental health. U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23026007/ (Accessed: April 10, 2023).
In accordance with the marketing regulations (and Facebook/Google policies) we cannot guarantee results from using our products. This site isnot a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.